Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye...

Lord know's I'm excited to go to school,
but I've never been so sad in my life.
Last night I went to Citywalk with
Stephanie, Ashley, && Rey. 
We ate at the HardRockCafe
then that goodbye was over.
I went to hang with GennyMarie
&& Akirah. OMG.
CRAZINESS.
Michael hung out with me earlier
that day. I dont know what it is about
that boy.... Seems like we always have
unfinished business.
Kenny ended up being sad that I was leaving.
Maybe this time it was real.
Moenay is gonna be my hardest goodbye.
We always have each others backs.
Always down to party.
Always there.
Maybe my noninvolvement with this summer's fun
was for the best. It brought them closer
as I was drawn away.
I hope conflicts and issues are resolved so
B.M.E, BGC && R.A.M can
come together.
As for the summer fling that could have been...
Maybe when he's not working,
he'll come say hi.

<3&&=]



1 comment:

Miss underdog said...

Loris I’m so bad at goodbye’s and it breaks my heart that your leaving me girl! It’s funny because you were the last person I thought I would come back in contact with in college. That day we noticed each other at SMC and you scared! Was one of the best days I’ve had in college! LOL

Remember your birthday party??? Ha!ha!ha! What a night right!!! even though not everything went as planed.. We sure did make the best of it! wink wink…;)

Remember SMC’s dance hall way?? HA! Them stupid girl’s WOW! They were so jealous of you.. Smh! It’s not your fault YOUR HOTT! And they’re NOT! lol

Remember keaven’s party?? We danced all night, knowing we didn’t have a ride home??? Ahahah..damn! Hahaha!

Remember Burger King? And those two nasty girl’s in the bathroom… ahahahah.. They TOOK forever! OMG! We still couldn’t figure out what those two chicks were doing…

And I know you remember all that SMC DRAMA!!! Lowkey glad that’s over!

Good times!=)

We sure did have some good times together!!! Smc will not be the same without you boo..

I wanted to let you know how much I admire you. Your hard working, funny, REAL, outgoing, FUN, crazy, SMART, bright, BEAUTIFUL! And all around a great friend! You and me both know that good friends are hard to find. But I thank god that I found you.

Looking from the outside in, I see this strong women who has so much going for her that I wish I had for myself.

even though not many people really understands you, I always have. I use to tell people who didn’t "that’s LORIS “ and smile… =)

I LOOK UP TO YOU GIRL.. I always say to myself.. If LORIS could do it then I can too!

But over all I just want to be safe, stay LORIS and never forget that your one of a kind. And that makes you standout!!! Your like no one else I know.

YOU SPECIAL!!!!! <3
I LOVE YOU!
YOUR FOREVER MY SISTER!
PEACE!