Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Running.

So I went running the other day.
I ran about a mile.
this is what I listened to.


Teenage Wasteland- Puhdys
If you've never heard it you need to.
Dope ass song. Makes me think of
a movie montage about kids on drugs.

Roxanne- The Police
Classic again.
The tango story to a rock background.
Pure FUCKING genius.

Hallelujah- Paramore
She's not your average girl singer.
and DONT compare her to Avril.
This chick is the real deal.
Haley's pipes are serious. and the chorus... mm.


Calm Down- Joe Budden
The first time I heard this song I needed to do exactly that.
I ended up crying and hyperventilating.
Now I run to it.

Stronger- Kanye West
It's a good motto. What can I say.

Day N Nite- Kid Cudi
Be on the look out for this Kid.
I saw him live.
Yes. Sir.

When I Grow Up- Pussycat Dolls
Cause I really do wanna be famous.
=]

You Owe Me- Nas
If you dont have Nas on you're iPod,
you're not a true fan of hiphop.

XR2 Turbo- M.I.A.
This ElectroHipHopTechno diva is
phenomenal.
Where were you in '92?

Spaz- N.E.R.D.
I never really know WHAT to do
on this song.
So I just spaz out.

Fly Nigga- Tyga
Nigga didn't you know?
I'm fly.

Single Ladies Remix- Beyonce` feat. Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj just makes the track
even hotter.

Every Girl- Drake
Um.. Aubrey makes my panties wet.
DUH.

Circus- Britney Spears
I'll always love Brit.

Ink My Whole Body- Wiz Khalifa
Body marked up the like subway in Harlem.

Freaks- Wale
Dude... If I EVER see him.
It's going DOWN.

My Hero- Paramore
Gotta finish it off with some more Haley.
She's just that awesome.
&& this cover is sooo good.

No comments: