Monday, January 5, 2009

Friends and Benefits [06]

I know you’re not here but my body tenses up anyway
I think I know what love feels like
Warm luscious sensations force me to bite my lip and
Smile.
My thigh buzzes- cell on vibrate
Do I stop it?
A quick hesitation then a shaky hello
Heart failure as I soon recall the voice
Matching it with your face
It’s been three weeks
Two days
Seven hours
And fifty two minutes since I saw you last.
Time seems to stand still as we well
No need for melodramatic details of
Loving intimacy Ill say…
This weekends’ rendezvous put on hold
On account of meddling male parental units
Detecting contraceptives packages in
…Stowed away compartments.
I place a pen to my lips to satisfy this omnipresent oral fixation that has consumed me.
With each stroke of my tongue my mind races
This perversion seeps through my flesh yet it is unnoticeable to my colleagues.
Images of placid caresses invade my thoughts interrupting my test
I failed.
Surprisingly I can’t come to be concerned with failure
I’ve fallen in love.
I’m not sure if you’re aware that our constant repartee of sexual in devours has
blossomed into something more inside me.
An unstable voice repeats the forbidden sentence and it sends shivers up my spine.
I’m not supposed to love you
“No strings attached?”
“Promise.”
I think I’ve broken mine

No comments: