Monday, January 5, 2009

Swallowed by the Sea

Know my heart.
I open up for you but you constantly look away.
Hear my voice.
My song falls on deaf ears; I scream.
My anger grows with your apathy.



I bite my tongue too hard.
The taste of blood distracts me for a moment and I swirl the velvety red liquid in my mouth.
A wave of soothing hate rushes over me.
My headphones scream jumbled words of discontent and rage.
I become lost in my Red Sea.



Swimming deeper as memories of evil men cut through me.
I cry out in pain only to take in more of this anguish.
I have no choice but to digest.



I'm slowly suffocating.
Drowning in sorrow.
I reach out my hand praying He will save me,
But he pushes me deeper into
Myself.
Back into this Ocean of Death.



Where is my light?
A whispered plea before I'm consumed by it.

Help me

Please.


I've been swallowed by the Sea.

No comments: