Monday, January 5, 2009

Her Love Story [03]

someone tell me there's a cure for heatbrake.
i wont bear another day at this rate.
i force back tears but they fall anyway.
why is my only question and it goes unanswered.
a state of depression as i fall into regression
supression,
is my only sin. not letting the ones i love in.
the void torments me i begin to resent the images i see.
i was blind.
all the cautions and warnings to which i did not bear head!
and now i pay the price for my neglegence and indulgment.
whoa is me and my selfish soul.
oh love why are you so mischevous?
your secret rondevouz were not enough?
your passionate kiss against gentle lips in the moonlight not enchating enough?
why? i ask oh God why?
love is nothing more thank my curse and burden.
it is nothing more than my black plague.
a fool am i!
drunken and dicarded!
full of this sinful joy this foolish blind love.
i weep over you and the sorrow you cause.
i weep because i am in pain.
i weep because i am in grief.
i weep because i am a fool in love.

No comments: