Monday, January 5, 2009

ShrinkWrap(Darwin'sTherapy) [5/28/07]

late night converstations bring forth more feelings without answers.
incomprehensible styles clashing like atoms but still this ionic bond is produced.
you say it's more than just this but how can i be sure?
soon i'll jump out and fly away; i cant afford to have a string tied to my foot.
my body craves what my mind cant justify.
this is too close for comfort but i look to you for counsel.
this is therapy i cant handle. please doctor let me go.
i cant lay on your couch without wondering if things will go further
one word can be so hard to say...
i've tried to explian my disposition for years now.
you say you wont force it but you apply pressure to my heart.
i'm afraid to make the shift from potential to kenetic.
i let that ball go before and i know the results of my experimentations.
you prescribe one thing but a second opinon discounts that.
the data piles up and deems you "not credible"
but my instincts speak another story.
this Darwinism suggests i follow my head.
only the fittest survive.

No comments: