Monday, January 5, 2009

Halfway [3/14/08]

i just wanna feel your
touch.
simple caresses that lull
me into R.E.M.
KEM in the background.
oh the chemistry. boy you're
sweeter than sugar coated apple rings
you make my heart audtion for the
school chior.
with each word i get higher.
so unattainable but i know
you're right around the corner.
am i delusional for wanting to
be under you- hot.
you change my life from thousands
of miles away.
it's not rational for me to want this
i'm always fussing about distance
but yet, i'm stuck in between what my mind
tells me and what my heart wants.
how i allow myself to slip throught
the cracks, i'm still unsure.
all i know is UPS delivers the shivers
you send me.
so here i am... slowly counting
days and dollars.
21 days.
$234.78 plus tax.
i got half.

No comments: