Monday, January 5, 2009

Head over heals in Love?

is it true? could it be? no. just betterflies fluttering in my abdonmen a
s my eyes connect with your face.
i feel my body temperature rise from the norm as you move closer to me.
shyness surfaces as you hold me.
am i wrong for wanting this?
inward tears fall as we pull away.
let me inhale your pheromones once more.
deep breaths...
inhale...
cough...
smile.
can i have another hit?
you serve as narcotics intoxicating me with each syllable.
is it okay that you invade each thought?
in my dreams you assist me, love me , have me.
in nightmares you're my Prince Charming my Knight in shining armor
rescuing me from death hell and loneliness.
i battle with myself each time the phone rings: when i want to dial.
to call or not to call...that is the question, the answer, the deilma.
pictures featuring scenes of total irrelevance to you and i
spark somber memoires of a flurtatious friendship that has grown like wild grass.
i no longer lean to the aids of Tylenol or asprin. you voice will suffice.
i dont want to wait in vain but
i have to wounder could this be love?
is it love?
is lust involved?
doubts of guinuneness fill my frontal lobe as i recall
aged converstations echanged between us concerning nothing of love.
i do my best to excuse those behaviours to
juevinille though patterns.
i sing along to the melodies of your favorite song.
snapping my fingertips to the beat of the newest download.
what a wonderful heartache i feel.
one kiss away from sprung?
lust?
maybe love?
a nervous excitement pulses out of my beins and
into the boombox i got you for
Valentine's day.
i call you but pet names but
denounce you as my boyfriend.
"just a toyfriend"
what do i have to loose?
nothing.
something...
everything.

No comments: