Monday, January 5, 2009

Mi amante Latino. ['05]

Mi amente latino

My Latin lover taught me Spanish…
He taught me Spanish in the moonlight at midnight
My Latin lover taught me Spanish in the moonlight at midnight on Sundays while saying Hale Mary’s and giving thanks while increasing his heart rate I thought it was fate…
My Latin lover taught me Spanish in a sea of sheets
My Latin lover taught me Spanish in a sea of sheets while shock waves of passion exploded in my body
He taught me Spanish in the moonlight at midnight while caressing me making me feel like the princess I never was
Like I never could be

My Latin lover made me feel better then any man ever could
He made me feel better then any man would
His sensual Spanish spoken softly at midnight filled my ears and sent me to ecstasy
A place I found myself visiting constantly
Even when he wasn’t there physically
I still felt his body lying here next to me
He worked to a salsa beat unknown to others
He made love to merengue and soca
He loved me to salsa and I loved him to flamingo

My Latin lover taught me Spanish while in the act of infidelity
Ma Latin lover was no longer mine
But his wife’s
He no longer loved me on Sundays in a sea of sheets making me sweat to a salsa beat
His kisses no longer made me quiver with passion but made me quiver with sadness and guilt
My Latin lover taught me Spanish
My Latin lover taught me pain.

Mi Latín amante enseñado mí Español
Enseñaba mí Español en el luz de la luna a medianoche
Mi Latín amante enseñado mí Español en el luz de la luna a medianoche en Domingo mientras diciendo Sano María y dando gracias mientras creciente de él corazón tasa Yo pensamiento estuvo destino

Mi Latín amante enseñado mí Español en un mar de laminados
Mi Latín amante enseñado mí Español en un mar de laminados mientras choque olas de pasión explotar en mi cuerpo
Enseñaba mí Español en el luz de la luna a medianoche mientras acariciante mí haciendo mí tener ganas de el princesa Yo nunca estado
Como Yo nunca puedes estar

Mi Latín amante hecho mí palpar mejor después cualquier hombre siempre puedes
Él hacía mí palpar mejor después cualquier hombre haría
De él sensual Español hablado blandamente a medianoche llenado mi orejas y enviado esté éxtasis
Un local Yo fundar mi visitando constantemente
Pareja cuándo él wasn’t allí físicamente
Yo aún fieltro de él cuerpo mentiroso aquí al lado de mí
Él trabajado a un salsa compás desconocido a otros
Él hacía amor a merengue y soca
Él amado esté salsa y Yo amado le a flamenco

Mi Latín amante enseñado mí Español mientras en flagrante de infidelidad
Mi Latín amante estado no más mío
Pero de él esposa
Él no más amado mí en Domingo en un mar de laminados haciendo mí sudor a un salsa compás
De él besos no más hecho mí aljibe con pasión pero hecho mí aljibe con tristeza y culpa
Mi Latín amante enseñado mí Español
Mi Latín amante enseñado mí dolor.
My Latin lover taught me Spanish…

He taught me Spanish in the moonlight at midnight
He taught me Spanish in the moonlight at midnight
en el luz de la luna a medianoche
Mi Latín amante enseñado mí Español
Mi Latín amante enseñado mí dolor.

No comments: